Friday, January 18, 2008

The Big 24!




So it was my birthday and I turned the big 24. To me that really sounds old. We had a fun day, Zak took my to the Sky Box for lunch. I got Salmon and Zak hates the taste, smell, pretty much everything about salmon, so as I was enjoying my meal he could hardly stand sitting at the table!! Zak got a pizza that was gross, so we sent it back and he just got some fries. Then the waiter brought out some ice cream for me!! Zak had a lighter and candles that he brought, and then whistled the birthday song. I love it. After lunch we went to the arcade side of Sky Box and played around like little kids. Again I loved it. That night Erin also came over to see me and wish me a Happy Birthday. She is amazing. One thing I loved was getting texts and phone calls all day long from so many loved ones. It was a great day for me, and I feel so blessed to have a husband that made it even more special for me!!!

2 comments:

Tami Gemmell said...

You guys really look alike in these photos! Cute couple. Happy Birthday Em. Love you

Chelsea said...

Here's to a belated birthday and getting old!!! Hope you had a great day!