Friday, June 20, 2008

4th Years!!!

So Zak got asked to go on the 4th year hike/overnighter for girls camp. At the last second, I decided to go too. We got dropped off at the end of a road and had to hike to were the girls we're setting up camp. We we're out of shape and being high in the mountains our lungs we're screaming at us!! When we found the girls we too set up our tent. Then we went on the HIKE. It was like strait up hill and took so long to get to some towers on the top. Then coming down was just painful. Overall we had a fun night playing silly games around the campfire and eating smores.



2 comments:

Tami Gemmell said...

You guys are troopers. Zak has long hair again!! love it!

Em said...

I think thats the same 4th year overnighter I went on back when I was in Young Womens and I remember it being really hard :)