Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our First Fire!

We have a fireplace in our house and we decided with it getting colder we should try it out. Zak did such a good job setting it all up and it was wonderful. So cozy!! My parents came over too and they also loved it. Zak and I ended the night just sitting by the fire talking until the fire went out. I love talking to Zak about who knows what and he always listens to me!





*************************************
Zak loves his nephew Brayden and Brayden loves his uncle Zak. I think this might have something to do with it. We had our ward party and Brayden got to come. While sharing their ice cream I got these cute picture. Zak giving Brayden 'big bites', which was so funny! Then the next one, oh how I love their smiles!


3 comments:

Aaron and Cassie said...

So FUN!! Wood burning fires are the best! We both miss that about our parents homes...you're lucky to have one!
thumbs up Zak for getting it going!

Aubrey Smith said...

Zak didn't I tell you he's allergic to ice cream! Just kidding, what would he do without it? He'd have nothing to eat. You guys see him on Sundays, by the way, now he lets me know that he's not okay, when he really isn't. See you guys soon.

Erin Lee said...

LADY. PLease bless you post something soon. You're blog is dying. hehe jk. SO anyway, i'm vewy vewy excited to see you on sunday! MUAH! :)