Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time goes by so Fast..

The other day Zak said to me that my blog hasn't been updated in a long time. I thought he hated blogs, but now I know he likes them! Well we had a great winter break, from hanging out with family, to Zak's Surprise Birthday party, Baby Kydalin being born, Christmas, Brady coming home from his mission and New Years. Time just flew by and here we are about to start another semester. Almost two years ago Zak and I met and have been married for a year and a half now. Slow down Time, please.


Family Pictures

Baby Kydalin


Zak's Birthday


Christmas!




Brady is Home!

2 comments:

Kris and Corissa said...

Thank you for updating your blog and thanks for hanging out with us last weekend. We just love you guys!

Erin Lee said...

Hooray for the new post! Hallelujah. I didn't realize how EVENTFUL your month was....thanks again for coming over Sunday. You guys are fun-ny ;)