Sunday, November 15, 2009

I know, I know


The Four Estheticians

The Tran or Funicular

All of you must be wondering where we've been. Well Zak has been so busy with school and I have been busy with my job. Oh man I wish all of you could see the Hotel, it's amazing. I've been in the spa once,(still under construction) but let me tell you even being under construction it is BEAUTIFUL. I fill so lucky to get to work there. When I get a chance I'll snap some pictures of it and put them on the blog. Overall we're doing great and loving life!!

2 comments:

melissa said...

oh nice- i went to high school with that girl on the right...with the bangs.

i hate to say i don't remember her name, but i remember her face!

looks like your in the serious and professional biz now, can't wait to hear how it goes!

Erin Lee said...

Some thoughts & ramblings:
1. the lace she added to the bottom of the dress is to die for.
2.I wanna ride the Funicular!!!
3. You are so lucky you get to see Sutton. Her boobs are ginorme.