Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun Times!




Just wanted to post some pictures of some things Zak and I have been up too. For father's day we went up to my sister Shelly's place for dinner and shooting. It was one of the best nights. Zak loves shooting so he was in heaven! We also went to a Bee's game with the Ewell's and Buie's. We love being with them and just laughing about old times!!

Last but not least..... My Husband Is Amazing! No joke, he is the best man alive. He played a trick on me and I totally fell for it. He told me to take my ring in to get cleaned, which I needed to have done, but said it was a 'special cleaning' that would take a little longer than normal. I really thought nothing about it and took it in. Almost 2 weeks later my ring is back and Zak hands me the box, but when I open it up I nearly died. Zak got me another wedding band. My ring was beautiful before, but now it is beyond words! It was such a surprise! I love you Zak and Happy 3 years....almost!

(oh how I love early anniversary gifts!!!)

2 comments:

Erin Lee said...

holy cow-my BF is loaded! I love the ring. and i love wearing it and playing pretend....hehehe.
We had so much fun at the game-its too bad you guys didn't get any bread. oh wait-you can't eat white bread. jk jk jk.

keri mae rhineer heaton said...

bling bling..... love it