Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Soccer & Friends


Zak and I went to a fun Real Soccer game, we were on our feet a lot! As you can see it was packed, because after the game was a David Cook concert. They let everyone onto the field for the show. This was maybe the best part of the whole thing because Zak was in heaven down there. He loves grass and to touch the field was so cool to him. Of course I was running around like a little girl just having a fun time while Zak was just taking it in! The concert was lame, the bass was way to loud you couldn't even hear David. So we left after the first song. But overall it was the best night and there is nothing better to me then just being with Zak.


Two of my best friends and when I said make a funny face
for the picture we all did the same face!
It was a good laugh!

No comments: