Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fun Week

This week has been really fun. I got to attend a wedding reception with my sister Shelly and Bodie. We did Bodies hair and he looked so cute!! Then I got to go to lunch with Erin on her birthday. We brought a lunch to the park and had a good conversation under a tree. We gave her a big jar full of Gum Balls (don't worry I now have one in my house too!). Then Zak and I went to a birthday/going away party for our friend Burton. He is moving to Lebanon, (yes in the middle east) and we will miss him a ton.

Bodie and Shelly

Gum Balls!

We loved the Beard!

Us with Burton and our friend Melissa

2 comments:

melissa said...

i feel honored i made it on your blog! it was a blast seeing you guys! i'm so glad we all went, it was a treat to catch up! i'm glad you guys are doing good!!

hopefully it's not long till we see you guys again!

Erin Lee said...

sooo.....how the FUDGE did u make the gumballs in CoLoR?? That is so cool! Burton's beard on the other hand, not so cool.