Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Beautiful!






Ten thing I love about Erin Lee Buie
1. For filling up 6 full video tapes of random things
2. Eating half a chocolate birthday cake with me
3. Having camp outs on the deck
4. Trying to get your mom to let us rent an 'R' rated scary movie
5. For dying and cutting my hair
6. Wearing white eyeliner!!!
7. Snorkeling all day long
8. Talking and making noises when you sleep
9. Making a 'True life: I'm having my wisdom teeth taken out"
10. Being the best friend anyone could ever ask for

4 comments:

Em said...

I LOVE that last picture hula-hooping (probably spelling that wrong. oh well.) I miss you girls! Happy Birthday Erin!

Erin Lee said...

OK, this almost made me cry. My personal favorite is #2. SO FUNNY. i LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

Erin Lee said...

p.s. let's be honest, those gumballs are AMAZING! I just put one in my mouth thinking it was going to be all hard, and my goodness, it was a delicious softness surprise in my mouth....

Ashley Hardison said...

Oh you cute girls. I still remember the first day I met you. I was a little nervous living with two Park City girls. But it was the best. I am glad I was able to spend some time living with you both. Remember that one night you were stuck on the letter "P" and I yelled pickle. haha good times at the village.