Monday, January 26, 2009

Dental Floss!


Why we think Adam is great:
1. Has never done Fondue before!
2. Showed us a new way to Fondue (Season first, then cook).
3. Likes to shop at the DI.
4. Has really good aim when it comes to Dental Floss!!
5. Once dislocated his shoulder the wrong way.
6. Is really good at the boat game! (So into it in fact he couldn't look away for the picture!)
7. Is great at Deal or No Deal!
8. So Funny!


Why we Love Erin:
1. Drove in the FOG to see us!
2. Looks Hot in boots and tights
3. Is really good at the Car game! (1st Place!)
4. Amazing at the Wheel of Fortune Game! (addicting)
5. Is so much fun to be around!
Thanks for hanging out with us, we had a great time!!

2 comments:

adamtbuie said...

Thanks for the tribute guys. I'm really embarrassed about the whole dental floss incident. Erin told me that, that kind of stuff always happens to you Emily. I'm glad I was able to spice things up. It was a fun night. Lets do it again.

Adam B.

Erin Lee said...

I'm still having Wheel of Fortune Withdrawals. Thank goodness I don't gamble. That would be dangerous. Can we go back soon (And play strictly WOF?)I'm serious. See, i've already abbreviated it.