Friday, January 30, 2009

-Running with David-


It was a typical day, I had done my errands and headed to the Gym. I love the Murray Park Center because they have a indoor track and I feel safe there. I head upstairs to see that there are a couple of old folks walking the track and one other runner. I stretch, then start to run. Well, this other runner was better then me, so we were side by side a few times. I stopped to get a drink and before I continued to run I looked to make sure I wouldn't cut anyone off. And who did I see... David Archuleta... this whole time I had been running with him and didn't realize it was him. When I realized it was him I started watching the people at the gym, and everyone was staring at him and taking picture of him when he would pass them. (a picture of his back!!!) I told myself I had to say something to him, and while he was stretching I went up to him and said Hi. He was so nice! I told him I thought he was great!! He said thank you and told me to have a great day! So funny, but I was very excited! Oh my gosh, he is so small and adorable, I just wanted to pick him up and take him home!!

5 comments:

Kris and Corissa said...

Thats Awesome!

Tami Gemmell said...

That's cool. I still think he should of won!!

Aubrey Smith said...

By the way, just because you already told me this story, and I have told everyone the archie story. But, I loooovvveeeddd my facial. I'll have to do it again soon.!

melissa said...

I'm absolutely obsessed with that! and even though none of my friends know you, promise i also told everyone this story-HA! Its great!

becky and lance said...

emily!! oh my goodness, how the heck are ya?!? i feel like i haven't seen you in FOREVER!! you look adorable as ever and so so happy, i am so happy for you!! and how cool that you met david archuleta...i love him!!