Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm so Old!



I never posted about my Birthday... It was a great day! My sweet mother-in-law Christy and Madi took me to lunch at Cafe Rio, which was so good! Zak came home from school and we headed to a movie. Then we opened up our new Fondue set and had a great dinner! It was so fun just taking the day off and being with Zak! One weird thing.. While I was driving, 25 was sticking out to me everywhere (like street signs, Speed Limits).. I was like 'OK I know I'm OLD, but stop telling me!!! Hehehe!!

1 comment:

Steve and Brittany said...

Happy birthday! Hope it was great for you! :) So we are in cedar city now, so if you ever come down to southern Utah, you should give me a call and we could get together! I still haven't met your hubby and you haven't met my baby! :) Thanks for coming to my shower a few months ago, it was really great to see you!